Greens Covid19 safety statement
We are delighted to be able to open our doors and welcome customers back to Greens. The safety of guests and staff is of paramount importance. Below are just some of the measures we are putting in place.
- Hand sanitiser will be available for guests at various points around the restaurant for guests and staff
- Staff will be required to wash their hands every 20 minutes as a minimum
- Staff will wear appropriate PPE, and though you can’t see it they will be smiling under their facemasks
- Menus will be single use paper copies and our wifi code will be available for anyone wishing to access menus from a mobile device
- Our tables and chairs have been repositioned to provide the necessary social distancing, we’d ask guests not to move any furniture.
- Card payment, preferably contactless, one card per table please
- Where possible we have placed direction markers on the floor when guests are accessing toilets
- Our team have been trained to work in the safest way possible, apologies in advance if they are less visible than before, but just let us know if you need something
- We are asking guests to wait outside the restaurant with appropriate distancing before being welcomed in
- We remind guests to book tables that are within the current government guidelines on number of households, currently a maximum of 2
We will update our procedures & safety statement according to government advice